The XQ2 display can be set to Celsius or Fahrenheit, and has a wide temperature range of 50° C – 260° C (122°F – 500° F). The temperature is adjustable in 1-degree Celsius increments with the Control Panel buttons on the unit and with the Remote Control.
To adjust the temperature, on the control panel press the Up or Down Arrow buttons, or on the Remote Control press one of the preset buttons, the default temperatures are: (1) 170C/338F, (2) 185C/365F, and (3) 200C/392F, or use the Arrow buttons.
Press the Fan button to switch between Low, Medium, High and Off. The Remote Control also has four
dedicated buttons to change fan speeds directly.
If it is taking longer than 2-3 minutes to fill the bag / balloon it might be time for you to clean or replace some
parts such as the Dome Screen and the Balloon. If you check these things and a problem persists, please refer
to the Troubleshooting section below.
LED lights in the unit base and heater can be set to Off, Dynamic Mode, Spectrum Mode, or one of 8
individual color options. Spectrum Mode changes the color every 2 seconds in a continuous loop. Dynamic
mode allows you to tell the state of the unit at a glance:
• Heating: Pulses from Yellow to Orange during heat up
• Reach Set Temperature: Blinks Green twice when set temperature is reached
• Stable Temperature: Pulses orange continuously while set temperature is maintained
• Fan Operation: Pulses purple when fan is active
• Cooling: Pulses cyan while the temperature is cooling down
• Cooling with Fan: Pulses blue while cooling with the fan activated.
A full range of parts and accessories to equip your XQ2 are available for purchase here.
If you can’t find the part you need send us an email to: email@example.com with a description of the part you
Note: The device comes with a link to a step-by-step repair instruction video, and is available on the XQ2
Small, sturdy, and lightweight. Sized to fit conveniently on any counter, desk, or table.
Weight (no parts): 500g (1lb 1.6oz)
Height (no parts): 162mm (6.78″)
Base Diameter: 160mm (6.23″)
Equipped for worldwide use with an input capacity of 110-240V with international safety certifications.
If you experience an issue with your Arizer XQ2 send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and an expert Arizer
customer service representative will reply as soon as possible to help troubleshoot and resolve any issues. To
expedite your service request please include a description of the problem, your full name, your shipping
address, the serial number on the bottom of your device, and a copy of your sales receipt.
Examine box contents to ensure all included parts are in good condition and not damaged from shipping. If new
items are received damaged, do not use, and email email@example.com for assistance. Packaging materials, bags
and small parts may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of reach from children, minors and pets. Prior to first use, let
the unit heat for 5-10 minutes at 220°C to burn off any residue from packaging and manufacturing. Not for use with
e-liquids, tobacco, or tobacco products. Misuse can result in damage and voids all warranties. Unauthorized service
performed voids all warranties. For assistance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot device and hot parts are a burn hazard – handle with care and caution
● Never leave the unit turned on and unattended.
● Keep the unit upright at all times.
● Allow the unit and hot parts to cool before handling, storing, or placing on a surface where heat damage
Borosilicate glass is breakable – handle with care and caution
● Avoid hitting or tapping glass parts on hard surfaces to prevent cracking.
● Do not expose hot glass to cold water or extreme temperature changes.
● Examine parts periodically for cracks, chipping and weakness from handling and drops.
● Do Not use cracked or broken glass.
● Safely dispose of damaged glass according to local regulations.
Product contains electrical components – handle with care and caution.
● Do not immerse or operate the product in or around any liquids.
● Do not insert or pour anything into the unit.
● Do not operate if damaged or exposed to any liquids.
● Do not store or operate the unit or contents near flammable material or in extreme temperatures
● Do not open the unit; doing so may result in electric shock.
● Unplug the unit by gripping the plug body and pulling it from the outlet. Do not yank or twist the cord to
● Do not let the cord touch hot surfaces.
● Position the unit so the cord cannot be pulled or tripped over.
● If an extension cord is required, use a grounded, three-prong power cord.
This information is not intended in any way to replace or supersede professional consultations. In no way is the
information contained herein intended to be a medical or prescriptive guide or to be used for diagnosing or
treating a health problem, condition or disease. It is the user’s responsibility to consult a Physician or Medical
Professional. This product is not licensed as a medical device; use only as intended.
Limitation of Liability (Read Before Use)
Failure to read or follow instructions, improper or careless use may lead to personal injury. Arizer and affiliated
companies will not assume any liability for injury or damage resulting from the use or misuse of this device. Due to
the fragility and nature of glass Arizer and affiliated companies are not responsible for cuts or injuries sustained
from breakage. Arizer and affiliated companies are not liable for injuries or burns associated with touching hot
parts. Arizer and affiliated companies are not liable for failures to comply with these warnings and safety
guidelines. If you do not agree with these conditions, return the product immediately before use.
This product is intended for use with the botanicals described herein — Arizer and affiliated companies are not
liable for use with other than those botanicals described herein. Company’s liabilities for damages in connection
with the product and its parts shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.
IMPORTANT – Obey local laws. Not all botanicals and herbs are legal for use in every Country or State. Check your
Local, State, Federal and Importation laws before purchasing botanicals. This device is meant for legal use only.
The Balloon consists of the Bag, Balloon Connector, Balloon Cap and Frosted Glass Balloon Mouthpiece.
1. Slip the silicone balloon cap over the glass mouthpiece so it rests between the glass bulbs.
2. Insert the bottom (unfrosted end) of the glass mouthpiece through the top of the hole of the silicone balloon connector. Push until the bulbs of the mouthpiece is fully on each side of the cap.
3. Gather the open end of the balloon and insert it through the large opening in the threaded base until there is enough material to fold evenly back past the base threads.
Note: The size of the bag can be adjusted by changing how much material is pulled through the opening. Ensure excess material is trimmed.
4. Push the two pieces of the balloon connector together until they lock. Slide the connector up the glass until it rests against the bulb closest to the frosted mouthpiece.